In this role, your day-to-day activities will include
- User Research: Conduct user interviews, surveys, and usability testing to gain insights into user behaviors and preferences. Analyze data and translate findings into actionable design recommendations.
- Design Iteration: Iterate on designs based on user feedback, industry best practices, and emerging trends. Continuously refine and enhance the user interface to optimize user engagement and conversion rates.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with product managers and developers to ensure design feasibility and a smooth development process. Participate in design reviews, providing valuable feedback and insights to your colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree in UX Design, Interaction Design, or a related field (Master's preferred). At least +4 years of practical experience as a user experience designer, or related role.
- Proficiency in Figma
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of UX design projects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work onsite in Malaysia.
If you are passionate about fashion, e-commerce, and creating exceptional user experiences, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team. Together, we can shape the future of online fashion shopping.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA is Asia’s leading online fashion, beauty and lifestyle destination, part of Global Fashion Group. As one of the region’s pioneer large scale e-commerce platforms, ZALORA has established a strong presence throughout the region, particularly in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and in Taiwan, enjoying over 50 million visits per month.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.